Sunday 8 March 2015

SPOILERS SWEETIES! Promotional Photos Supernatural 10x15 "The Things They Carried"



Now I know I'm a little tardy with these, but I'm on route to Vegascon at the moment (squeeeee) and I'm currently in Venice Beach chillaxing (did I really just write chillaxing???) and getting tattoos and stuffs. BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE! BECAUSE I'M A FANGIRL AND THAT'S A 24/7 JOB! Heh.

So without further a doo doo (she said doo doo) here are the promo photos for our next episode, 10x15 "The Things They Carried" accompanied by *random commentary.
*random commentary may be random


"Hello, yeah, can I get a pizza with the lot, and extra cheese and peperoni." #PeperoniDreaming
(The above may not honestly represent the contents of this scene)
Oh and, heys Green Cooler! 


This photo makes me think that there's a possibility that I've read too much fanfiction....
I'll just leave this here.


Okay so, this is a Khan worm ep, Cole has the Khan worm, Cole and Dean have many batteries and some jumper leads...so either they're curing Cole or this is some weird BDSM scene.... OKAY I KNOW IT'S NOT! BUT DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT TOO!





Um.
Um.


Cole, did you forget your safe word?
(sorry, not sorry)




#justsayin'


 In all seriousness, WHO'S CABIN IS THIS. No that's not what I was being all serious about. In all seriousness (this time for sure), I hope that these pictures mean that they cure Cole and don't kill Cole. Because I like that character, which probably does not bode well for him...



Meanwhile....

I guess, while Dean sorts out Cole (or something), Sam works the case from a different angle? Is this the wife of one of the crazed infected-by-Khan-worm husbands?


Hero Sammy to the rescue! Yay!


The lighting on this shot is gorgeous.
Also Sam and a gun is gorgeous.
Also Sam is gorgeous.



Crusty guest bad guy is crusty! Eeewwwwwwwwww.



So, Sam and Dean are apart for a bit in this episode. Boo. But it looks like they're attacking the same case. Yay! But there's still 2 weeks to wait until we see it. BOOOOOOOO!
-sweetondean






*sweetondean would like to apologise to Supernatural for wilfully misinterpreting these promo pics
**sweetondean is not sorry











































No comments:

Post a Comment