Wednesday 30 September 2015

Spoilers Sweeties! Sneak Peek - Supernatural 11x01 "Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire"



OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
SNEAK PEEEEEEEEEK


I felt compelled to post about it
 BECAUSE SNEAK PEEK!


AND BECAUSE LOOK AT THESE MALE MODEL SONS OF BITCHES COCKING THEIR GUNS IN UNISON!






I LOVE IT WHEN THEY POINT THEIR GUNS AT THE SAME TIME!






ANYHOOOO...in case you missed it... 
WHICH. WHAT? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Here's the first FULL sneak peek for season 11...where we see the boys, still in their clothes from the season 10 finale (MURDER SHIRT!), and Sam sporting his Dean inflicted facial wounds, fresh from whatever went on with the Darkness, coming across a (possibly) Darkness inspired event!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Things I love

EVERYTHING!

Okay...specifically...

EVERYTHING!





I do love that we get another female Sheriff. Let's keep her!
Then the boys will have 3 kickass female cops to call on for back up!

But really, could Carver not make the signs that these people have been attacked by something be like an all over the torso thing, so the boys had to strip their shirts off instead of just flash their necks? Geesh!

Wait. Did I just say that in my outloud voice?
Hee.





-sweetondean


2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed how just watching this preview got my blood pressure up! I think I worry too much about a couple of fictional characters and their story!

    Nahhhh, that's not it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week left! I liked the preview a lot and all what I have heard about the episodes have only made my appetite bigger.

    - Lilah

    ReplyDelete