Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 11x11 "Into the Mystic"

-by sweetondean



So how'd you survive the mid season finale! Better than Rowena did! Heh. Too soon?



THEN

Well...you see...um, Cas went and said yes to Lucifer, and then he went and killed Rowena,  and Crowley is packing it and...the bros don't even know!!!!!! THE BROS DON'T EVEN KNOW!



NOW

How long before the boys realise Cas isn't Cas? What's happening with Crowley? TELL ME SOMEONE! I CAN'T WAIT!





Okay...let's look at the synopsis before I use all the memes!



SUPERNATURAL “Into the Mystic”
DEE WALLACE GUEST STARS
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a case where people are suffering violent deaths after hearing a mysterious song. John Badham directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson (#1111).


Gosh we get good co-stars on this show. I mean, Dee Wallace! She's amazing! I love her in everything, especially E.T. and especially The Frighteners...she is fanfreakintastic in that! And written by Robbie Thompson and directed by John Badman! Holy cow I feel like this is going to be one damn awesome episode!

Let's look at the promo!


It's not reallllllly a promo for this week's episode, as such...I mean really...But...DEAD GUY ROBE! All I see is dead guy robe! I love Dean in his dead guy robe!

The CW released another promo...also not really for this episode.


We hunt monsters! Who does that? Crazy people! Lots of fun stuff going on...but still not about this weeks episode! This week's episode seems rather mysterious! But boy, it sure looks like a cool second half of the season! 

So here is the sneak peek....which is for this week's episode and WHICH I LOVE!


Oh gosh I love this clip. I laughed so loud and so hard when Dee Wallace's character says she can move her hand up...and Dean's awkward, "okay". But it's also a nice moment. It looks like a really nice moment between these two, with Dee's character giving Dean the kind of advice that we'd all like him to hear. Not that I'd expect anything less from Robbie T, he's great at humour with a dollop of feels!






It looks like there's  fair amount of hurt Dean and comforting/rescuing Sam in this ep too...which I ain't gunna complain about! 


See! 






Soooo...I'll be back when The Carver posts his obtuse and vague preview! 

I'll post it here!
See you soon, everyone!
-sweetondean

Check out sweetondean's review of last week's The Devil in the Details here

You can follow sweetondean on Twitter @AmyinSydney
For advice on attending conventions check out sweetondean's spncontips tumblr






No comments:

Post a Comment