Thursday 10 November 2016

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 12x05 "The One You've Been Waiting For"

-by sweetondean


OH MY GOSH - THIS IS THE ONE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! HOW DID THEY KNOW?

I'VE BEEN SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS EPISODE 
BECAUSE THIS IS THE EPISODE I SAW THEM FILMING IN VANCOUVER!

AND YES, I'M YELLING BECAUSE I'M EXCITED!


JERRY TOOK A FEW OF US TO LOOK AT A SET!


AND JENSEN GOOFED OFF!


AND JARED SAID HI!


AND JENSEN DID THIS! LOOKING LIKE THIS....




You can read my full report here! If you want to see some more pics and hear all about the day!

Anyway, I'm super excited to see the scenes we watched being filmed, and how they look on screen and in the episode!


Now back to our previously scheduled programming.... THE PREVIEW!


THEN

The boys talked





NOW

NAZI NECROMANCERS@!



Yes ladies and germs! Remember the Nazi Necromancers from Ben Edlund's "Everyone Hates Hitler", with Aaron and his Golem! Well they're back! The Necromancers...and Aaron...I don't think his Golem is though....

Let's look at the synopsis!


“The One You’ve Been Waiting For” 

EVERYBODY STILL HATES HITLER – After learning that the soul of Adolf Hitler has been trapped in a 1930’s gold pocket watch, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) must act quickly to prevent a group of Nazi necromancers from resurrecting the Füror. Meredith Glynn penned the episode directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado. (#1205) 

Soooo Meredith Glynn is another one of our new writers! She worked on Scream previous to this (with Steve Yockey - who penned next week's episode), and this is her first ep for season 12.

Nina Lopez-Corrado previously directed the wonderful Red Meat! And the boys love her....





\


So Necromancers! I love Everyone Hates Hitler - it's one of my favourite episodes and certainly a favourite of season 8. And I love it when we revisit a storyline - because we know the Necromancers are still out there, and I totally dig that the boys get to face off against them again, so yay! Also, stopping the resurrection of Hitler is a very good thing! But seriously, the Winchester's lives are WEIRD!


Okies let's look at the promo...



GRENADE LAUNCHER!

Jensen has wanted Dean to use that grenade launcher FOREVER! It just sits in the trunk of the Impala taunting him! Bet he still doesn't get to use it though...because look at his little disappointed face at the end...


I do like the look of this episode - if for no other reason than this....





But also this... because look how cool it looks! Our show is so awesome.



Now today - there was another little vid from Shaving People, Punting Things - but this time it's a super cute out-take! Like...SO CUTE! And it was really needed by mostly everyone today...because laughter and love conquers all... and I certainly needed the constant bombardment of noise, muted. So thanks Jensen (and Jared and a bunch of the crew)!

Jensen wrote on his Facebook...

"Let's not forget to be kind and gracious to each other. We are all humans. 
And let's certainly not forget how to laugh."


Bless his caffeinated heart. 



Oh my gosh they really are like gigantic 5 year olds! I love them so much. So, so much.


Of course...there's no sneak peek yet. So here's this week's waiting gif...



See you back here when the sneak peek drops!





SNEAK PEEK!


Now...if anyone listens to the Women of Letters podcast, you know that these little domestic scenes in the bunker are literally my favourite thing! I just love that we have a space now for the boys to have these kind of moments, that we see them doing ordinary things, like cooking or shopping or eating. And these moments often lead to conversations! And the brothers talking is literally my favourite thing. Okay I know I said that twice, but let's face it, every thing on Supernatural is literally my favourite thing.

Also.... Sammy bought Dean pie!

And I love Sam's face when Dean says he's not hungry....like whaaaat? I love how well these two know each other.



Now there is a little more to this scene - this was from the Kelly Live show (or whatever it's called) that Jared was on...and is recorded off the TV, so that's why the quality is ropey...


Dean peeking and the pie tho....


IT'S SUPERNATURAL DAY!



Enjoy the ep, everyone!

-sweetondean


Read sweetondean's review of last week's episode American Nightmare






No comments:

Post a Comment